Saturday 24 November 2012

Living Water Health and Wellness: Get Healthy and Fit with These ...

Are you a big Black Friday shopper?? I'm not.? I usually just don't see any deals that are really worth braving the crowds.? I much prefer to do my shopping from my home in my pj's.? :)? I mentioned a few weeks ago that I recently started a couple of new home based businesses, one of which was becoming a Team BeachBody Coach.? With my experience in the fitness industry and their amazing whole food, super food shake, Shakeology, it has been a great fit and God is blessing my business beyond my wildest imagination as I do what I love; help people get healthier!? I'll be posting more details next week about this decision, and how it has blessed me and our family in so many ways, but today, I wanted to share with you some amazing Black Friday deals that can help you get healthy and fit!? These deals are good from Friday 9am PST (11am CST) until Monday at 9pm PST (11pm CST).? BUT supplies are limited, and once they are sold out, that's it!
Here's what's on sale with individual links! Click any of the products below to be taken directly to that page!

The sale features SEVEN classics, including P90X?, TurboFire?, 10-Minute Trainer?, Power90?, Hip Hop Abs?, BodyGospel?, and Beachbody Squishy Ball?. All are LIMITED TIME offers?ONLY while supplies last.


The coolest thing about choosing BeachBody for your home fitness needs is that you get a lot more than just a workout program or awesome super food shake!? You get ME as your personal health and fitness coach.? BeachBody knows that it's hard to go at it alone when it comes to getting in shape. So I, as a coach, offer encouragement, coaching, and accountability (with a whole foods twist)! You can join one of my challenge groups (which are free after you buy your program), or just stay in touch via Facebook, email, phone/text, etc. I would love the opportunity to help you reach your health and fitness goals! It's true that you are much more likely to stick to the program when you have someone checking in on you!

If you have any questions about BeachBody, the products or programs, or just want me to help you find the right fitness option for you, feel free to comment below or send me an email!? Happy shopping!


Pin It Now!

Source: http://www.livingwaterhealthandwellness.com/2012/11/get-healthy-and-fit-with-these-black.html

Lolo Jones Aly Raisman Marvin Hamlisch Megan Rossee NASA grenada grenada

No comments:

Post a Comment