Wednesday 9 May 2012

Beyonce 'Definitely' Wants More Babies

As mom of Blue Ivy gears up for Atlantic City concerts, she also has an eye on expanding her family.
By Jocelyn Vena


Beyonce
Photo: Michael Caulfield/ Getty Images

Beyoncé seems to be on the comeback cycle after giving birth to her daughter, Blue Ivy. On Monday Night, she showed off her hot post-baby body when she hit the red carpet at the annual Met Ball in a Givenchy gown. But B hasn't ruled out expanding the Carter family.

In an interview with "Entertainment Tonight," the singer opened up about motherhood. "I definitely want to have more. I don't know how many. God knows, I don't know yet," she said. "I have such a full life. I feel like now I know the reason that I was born."

Beyoncé's red-carpet-ready look at the New York fashion gala arrived just as she announced that she's added another date to her set of comeback shows in Atlantic City later this month. The singer has added a fourth show to her Memorial Day weekend residency at the Revel entertainment center in the New Jersey shore town. Tickets for the May 28 show go on sale on May 14, according to Aceshowbiz.com.

As for her set of comeback shows, she says she's been working to get back into fighting shape. "I haven't had much time in the gym [since the baby was born]," she said. "I've been rehearsing, I have a show coming up and it's my first show in a year."

In addition to the comeback shows, she's also rumored to be working on the followup to 2011's 4. "The conversations about her next album, literally, just started and there [are] two projects happening," producer Ryan Tedder said in February."All I can say is, you kind of feed her the best that you have, and she's this phenomenal filter and she takes it all in."

Related Photos

signing day 2012 football gasland college football recruiting bjork national signing day 2012 landon collins dorial green beckham

No comments:

Post a Comment