Monday 21 May 2012

bethpontiff - Candidate for Medical marijuana? | Health and Fitness


Question by Hanna A: Candidate for Medical marijuana?
Im 13 years old and I have been stressed out for a very long time. It started I think three years ago and kept getting worse. If I went into detail It would take me hours to finish writing. But I have been prescribed anti depressants because I have suffered through lots of stress and panic attacks. The anti depressants didn?t work so I stopped using them. Nothing seems to lessen my stress and I was wondering if I would be a candidate for medical marijuana. I?m just asking I don?t know if I would actually do it. I was just wondering if they would let me at this age. I think people that smoke pot are stupid but if it would help me then maybe it would be worth it.
Stupid was a bad word to use. But my opinion is that it?s not right to use it for non medical reasons. I?ve seen people get really messed up for abusing it.

Best answer:

Answer by Adam
No, you must be 18.
Also F*CK you, for Judging the MILLIONS of people who consume cannabis, and labeling them as STUPID.
Your 13, and don?t know shit.

Give your answer to this question below!


uekman music awards music awards giants eagles bcs rankings week 13 bcs rankings week 13 philadelphia marathon

doug fister rick warren the perfect storm hard boiled eggs sound of music mickelson how to tie a tie

No comments:

Post a Comment