Monday 12 August 2013

Too old to buy? - Zillow Real Estate Advice

I'm chiming in....I was in my mid-50s when I relocated from one state to another, and changed careers.? Having been a property owner all my life, I couldn't stomach not owning again. So I bought a place, got a loan.

Throughout the many times I have relocated --- during which I bought and sold, got 30- and 15-year loans --- the longest I stayed in one place was 6 years. Until now (9 years and counting!).? I figured I'd probably sell again when it comes time to simplfying, downsizing, or maybe even relocating.

Where do you think you will be in 10 years? 15 years?

Carpe diem!

Source: http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/Too-old-to-buy/506370/

Super Moon June 2013 world war z discovery channel Monsters University First day of summer 2013 Calgary Supermoon 2013

1 comment:

  1. It's great to know, about your aspiring journey. If you need any tech-related support, be it a simple web-app, mobile app, or if you are looking for web development company in Mumbai you can certainly check the below link
    https://creativewebo.com/

    ReplyDelete